In September 2022, the Parish Councils of Greystones and Kilquade joined together to form one council who work together and collaborate on pastoral area initiatives.
We meet once a month and can be contacted through the parish office.
The Parish Pastoral Council is a leadership and consultative group fostering pastoral activities. We work in partnership with Fr. John Daly, Fr. Gerard Tyrrell and the other priests to further the mission of Christ and His church in our Pastoral Area.
The PPC is responsible to advise, reflect, and reach conclusions about all things pertaining to pastoral works, to promote them and to propose practical actions and activities.
Parish Pastoral Council members are appointed by the Parish Priest.
The chairperson may be contacted through the Pastoral Area Office 01 287 4025.
See the members below.
Parish Pastoral Council Members
The members of the PPC in alphabetical order are:
- Tina Bambrick
- Bill Cassidy
- Evelyn Cawley
- Theresa Chambers (Secretary)
- Hugh Clifford
- Fr. John Daly (President, Senior Leadership Team)
- Rachel Kerrigan
- Betsy Laffan (Diocesan Representative)
- David Lowen
- Victor Megannety
- Máire Ní Shiodhail (Chair)
- Peter O’Neill (Vice Chair)
- Frances Stephenson
- Fr. Seán Canon Smith (Ex officio)
- Fr. Gerard Tyrrell (Ex officio; Senior Leadership Team)
- John Quinn
- Elaine Flynn (Invited from the Senior Leadership Team)
- Elaine O’Brien (Invited from the Senior Leadership Team)