The Pastoral Area comprises of two parishes – The Parish of The Holy Rosary and St. Kilian, and The Parish of Kilquade which are part of the Archdiocese of Dublin.
The Parish of The Holy Rosary and St. Kilian serves Greystones and the surrounding area. There are two churches: The Holy Rosary Church and St. Kilian’s Church.
The Parish of Kilquade embraces Kilquade, Kilpedder, Kilcoole, Newcastle, Delgany and Newtownmountkennedy. There are three churches and an oratory: St. Patrick’s Church at Kilquade, St Joseph’s Church in Newtownmountkennedy, St. Anthony’s Church in Kilcoole and The Holy Spirit Oratory in Newcastle.
For more information on the community see:
- Mission – an introduction and invitation to the faith community
- Online – accessing our prayer gatherings online
- Churches – where we gather as a community in prayer
- Meet Us – the teams leading us
- Schools – Catholic and other schools in the community
- Connect With Us – how to keep up to date with the faith community